These are some of the stories we are tracking for you in this episode of IRAN program:
- Shahrdad Rohani's Orchestra
- In our Persian culture, music has a profound culture of its own. Traditional Persian music has exclusive musical modalities. We even have traditional music instruments. But those who are passionate about it know that the language of music is universal. Let’s take a look at the history of Western classical orchestral music in Iran.
- Now, we are going to go even further back in history before the Medes. Let’s travel to the land known as “Green Vineyard” where the pre-historic Elamites used to dwell.
- Zanjan’s Historical Sites
- Reza Nayebi will show you one of the oldest mosques in Zanjan. The province of Zanjan or better said what is known to be the area of Zanjan Province today was established by the first King of the Sassanid Empire about two thousand years ago, as historians say. Some eight thousand years ago, the province of Zanjan, used to be a part of the Medes Empire.